Tuesday, March 25, 2008

new topic

Now that the first two rounds are over and we've seen everyone play for a couple games. Who takes it home? Only sixteen to choose from: UNC, Wazzu, Louisville, Tenn, Kansas, 'Nova, Wisc, Davidson, Memphis, Mich St. Stanford, Texas, UCLA, W. Kent, Xavier, WVU.... So there you have it. I think my pick would have to be Kansas or UNC right now based on the first two rounds, but Wazzu is inching up and they played higher seeded teams so they are battle tested. Convince me. My preliminary vote is UNC (partially b/c they toasted my piggies.)

1 comment:

Melynda said...

Well since I'm leading the bracket...figures...I'm pullin for UNC. Really I have no reason not to pick them. In my opinion, anyone else is going to need a few things to happen (call it luck if you will) in order to win it all. So right now, it looks like UNC. It would not surprise me at all if we see a few more upsets, especially with the way Nova, WSU, and Davidson are playing right now. It sure will be interesting.