Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Masters

I'd be hard pressed to pick anyone else to win The Masters other than Tiger Woods. The guy is on fire right now. He's won something like 8 of the 15 tournements he's entered in the last year and finished 2nd in 2 of them. That 1st or 2nd in 67% of the tournements in the last year!!! Is this guy even human? Plus on top of that, he's won something like $11.5 million over that stretch...man I wish I could have 1/10 0f 1% of that! Anyway, my point is, I don't think he is so heavily the favorite, The Masters will be exciting, but I'm not sure if it'll be much of a tournement, especially if Tiger keeps putting like he has been...its already over, give him his 5th green jacket! Has there been anyone to dominate their sport like Tiger dominates golf? I think he's probably the best athlete in his sport ever. I mean geez Gatorade just made his own sports drink! Who else has their own product? I guess there's Flutie Flakes, and I remember as a kid the Ken Griffey Jr. candy bar, but can't think of many others. Let's face it the guy is a specimen!

No comments: